Friday, November 12, 2004

Back Home Again

I have spent most of the past 4 days at my dd's apartment, cleaning up for her, shopping with her, having fun, relaxing, and gaining perspective. It was great. I enjoyed myself.

I have not gotten any new articles written or posted on GFHS, but I have done some other blog work. Jenny and I spent some time here at home (we came back together for eye appointments during the 4-day span) and did some maintenance work on the blog. She gave me some more tips for turning ideas into actual articles -- always needed. And I jotted a few notes down for more article ideas or expanding current ideas.

We watched a few Gilmore Girls episodes from her Season 1 DVD. Now I understand it better -- the pilot episode explained some of the reasons for the weird relationships. I may be hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home