Thursday, February 03, 2005

Why I Read "The Stats"

I absolutely LOVE looking up the stats in the morning and finding that someone has visited the HS blog overnight, reading page after page after page. Last night, someone had taken The Quiz and then linked to GFHS, reading 17 pages!

It is gratifying for me to picture that harried parent, sitting bleary-eyed in front of their computer at 3am, desperately surfing for solutions to the problems facing their family. And then they stumbled across my quiz. I hope they got a few chuckles from it. Best of all, they clicked on the "visit my blog" link and then -- the fun began. I pray that they found the answers they needed.

The reason I write that blog is for the person sitting up at 3am, not sleeping, worrying over how to improve their children's education. I hope I helped. I hope they come back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of those poor people.. =)

September 13, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home